The company is an established midsized high-tech and bio-tech growing startup, located in Herzliya. We are a warm and caring group, with a lively spirit.
We are looking for you; an enthusiastic and motivated software developer, who wants to join our growing software team. If you are passionate and love challenges, you belong with us.
- This position requires both: team work, programming, and architecture.
- Planning, coordination, development, and supervision of all activities related to the integration of software programs, applications, and third-party solutions to meet the R&D and engineering requirements.
- Developing and maintaining an application integration architecture blueprint for the organization.
- B.Sc. degree (M.Sc. – Advantage) in computer science and\or computer engineering.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- System-wide view. Understand asynchronous communications between real time system components and controlling systems.
- Documentation skills.
- Knowledge of enterprise, systems and integration architecture, data architecture standards, frameworks, and practices.
- Knowledge planning, maintaining, and upgrading web-services, business process automation and orchestration tools.
- Experience with the implementation of Continuous Integration practices and tooling to support automated build, delivery, and regression test of commercial software.
- Strong sense of accountability and ability to deliver results under minimal supervision and exhibiting courtesy, loyalty, adaptability, and a “growth mindset”
- An interest in staying hands-on technical as well as wearing the management hat
- Strong project management skills: ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to details.
- A passion for all things tech and has a drive to experiment with new technologies to see where they can benefit the business (medical technology related experience – advantage).
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Excellent personal skills.
Reports To: Chief Scientist (CS)
The general office hours are from 09:00-18:00. However, urgent/time-sensitive matters may require working throughout some evenings.