The company is an established midsized high-tech and bio-tech growing startup, located in Herzliya. We are a warm and caring group, with a lively spirit.
We are looking for you; an enthusiastic and motivated legal attorney for our growing company. If you consider yourself international, and you are passionate and love challenges, you belong with us.
- The purpose of the recruitment is to provide for in-house execution of work that is currently done by external legal counsel(s).
- Your main role will be to provide expertise in corporate, contract and commercial law for an organization developing a disruptive, cutting-edge technology, and assist in overseeing the legal landscape of the organization’s activity.
- You will interact with internal and external interfaces of the company and take part in building its legal-corporate infrastructure.
- Prior experience working as a legal counsel at the top 10 law firms in Israel or abroad.
- Minimum 5-years’ experience in corporate law at the High-Tech industry, preferable experience in working with a junior/senior partner in a law firm that practices that area.
- Creative/flexible thinking and ability to find/provide constructive solutions in real time.
- Experience drafting Joint Venture agreements, strategic partnerships, SEC filing – advantage.
- High personal, professional, and ethical standards.
- English at a mother tongue level.
- Willingness to integrate in a unique team of a growing organization, excellent human relations.
- University Degree
Reports To CEO and works together with the corporate team
- Company options
- Travel Expenses, Food card – 10Bis
- Be part of one of the most innovative technologies in the world
The general office hours are from 09:00-18:00, Sundays are work from home hybrid model if position permits. In the case of urgent matters, working throughout some evenings and a couple of hours over the weekend will be required.