We are looking for you; an enthusiastic and motivated Manager for our Customer Service and Support growing team. If you are passionate and love challenges, you belong with us.
Responsibilities and Duties
- ‘Right Hand’ of Chief Service & Support.
- Support managerial and technical activities
- Support QA activities of Service & Support Department
- Travel for onsite training
- Support relevant documentation
- Liaise with cross-functional R&D and other internal teams.
- Support customers during working hours and flexible shifts
- 2-3 years of previous work experience as a customer support engineer or similar with technical skills (hands-on experience in mechanics, electronics, integration)
- BSc. – Preferred Technical / Engineering Degree preferable.
- Managerial skills – must
- Ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision, courtesy, loyalty, and self-learning.
- High proficiency in English – Native speaker, Advantage.
- Excellent listening, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be a party to confidential information.
- Share company vision and dedication, be part of a lifetime adventure of cutting-edge technology with the benefit of impacting the world for the better
Chief Service & Support
The general office hours are from 09:00-18:00 while this full-time position has flexible on call duties.
- Company options
- Travel Expenses, Food card – 10Bis
- Be part of one of the most innovative technologies in the world