The company is an established midsized high-tech and bio-tech growing startup, located in Herzliya. We are a warm and caring group, with a lively spirit.
We are looking for you; an enthusiastic and motivated administrative expert, who wants to join our growing team. If you are a cheerful person, passionate, extremely organized, results driven and are restless until the job is done, then you belong with us.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Acting as a first point of contact: greeting office guests and suppliers, answering incoming general emails, inquiries, correspondence, and phone calls
- Coordinating meetings and appointments and manage communications with Agents
- Assisting with professionally written documents, presentation and other materials.
- Keeping track of NDAs, agreements and managing databases / filing systems
- University/College degree – Strong advantage
- Experience as personal administrative and/or business development professional
- Exceptional spoken and written communication skills (English fluency at Native Level required; other languages – a plus)
- Ability to type fast in English/Hebrew and take dictation – Advantage
- Proactivity and strong sense of responsibility
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
- Strong project management skills: ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to details.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint – Must
- Experience using and/or implementing CRM systems (e.g., Zoho CRM) – Advantage
Works together with the Executive team and an assigned Executive.
- Company options
- Travel Expenses, Food card – 10Bis
- Be part of one of the most innovative technologies in the world
The general office hours are from 09:00-18:00, while urgent matters will require working throughout some evenings and occasionally a couple of hours over the weekend.