We are looking for you; an enthusiastic and motivated board design engineer, who wants to join our growing R&D team. If you are passionate and love challenges, you belong with us.
- Board design and development (analog and digital).
- Editing electronic cards.
- Firmware development and planning.
- Development of electronic cards that combine processors, FPGAs, interface, and memory components.
- Optical systems experience – advantage.
- Knowledge in signal processing – advantage.
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in electronics engineering from a leading university – required.
- Has experience of at least 5 years.
- Experience in system combinations.
- Familiarity and experience in development on components made by Altera / Xilinx / Lattice.
- Experience working with Vivado / Quartus development tools, knowledge of surgical tools and laboratory tools – required.
- Experience integrating Variscite SOMs in a python environment.
- Experience in development and implementation of design at all stages of development.
- Experience in design verification and systemic understanding of problem solving.
- Knowledge of digital and analog simulation tools – Altium.
Chief Scientist and works together with the R&D team.
- Company options
- Travel Expenses, Food card – 10Bis
- Be part of one of the most innovative technologies in the world
The general office hours are from 09:00-18:00, while urgent matters will require working throughout some evenings and occasionally a couple of hours over the weekend.